<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2535370149881166328?origin\x3dhttp://windchestertrumpetstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Finally
Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Well my blog is finally up and running again.. I do apologize to all my fans and followers (I doubt there's any after such a long absence or there was any to begin with.)

So for this blog's grand opening maiden post, it shall be dedicated to the one person who made this possible... This person, is none other than my one and only gf - Ivana.

This blogskin (courtesy of blogskins.com) is very fitting for this post as well.. The song - Realize by Colbie Caillat was dedicated to me by her... (imeem changed while I didn't use for a year)

Right, now on with the "so-called essay" I promised her.

Now where shall I start?

I stopped believing in love after my BMT (Basic Military Training). I waited around, keep telling myself that it's not my time yet, I'll get one soon, maybe in University, maybe while working. That was before.

After following in the footsteps of my friend, (adding new friends, competing who got more friends) I stumbled upon you, a rare gem. I added you on msn to which you began with saying hello to me on the 23rd of August. Being the kind of person I'm, I proceeded cautiously, not wanting to overstep the boundaries of comfort that you had. Slowly as we talked, I felt a sort of connection with you. A sensation. That felt good. Talking to you seems so easy and comfortable it just seems so right and I could just tell you anything without fear of hiding from you. So I asked the bronze question, what was your criteria for a guy to which you pointed to your facebook notes page. Diligently I went down the checklist one by one and told you with full honesty and sincerity to which categories that I didn't make the grade. You didn't mind, told me that there's no need to pay too much attention to that checklist as people aren't perfect. I started being a little bit more direct and curious by asking you what was your opinion of me thus far. You said that you don't know, but you know that I'm good and you enjoy chatting with me everyday. On that day, as much as I've made your day, you certainly made mine. That day was August 29th.

Since then I've been talking with you continuously. Like I said on that day, there was something about you that keeps me coming back. True enough I do keep coming back. But as time went on I was running out of things to say as I didn't really know whether you are the serious kind of person or you're just like me, serious only when needed and just happy-go-lucky, enjoying life the rest of the time. I thought we really had something good going on so I popped the silver question, but in a more discreet way.

On the very moment of your birthday at 12 am, I started to pour out and come clean with you about my feelings for you. Went to sleep and smsed you in the morning. You replied in the afternoon asking me what was the question that I asked earlier that you needed time to think about, to which I said the question about you being with me and me being with you. You replied, oh that question, yes. That one simple powerful word yes made my day. I was beyond overjoyed that you agreed. I called you that night and found out we're even more alike that what I thought.

Since then, we've been always in touch with each other. Never stopping our love, care, concern for one another. I've promised you so much, I'm definitely sure I can keep them all for you.

I would like to end this "Prologue" by saying "I love you Ivana, always and forevermore."

P/S The author of this post tried very hard to keep this post as short, simple, chronological and detailed as possible. He hoped he has succeded.

Labels:


9:28 PM

Welcome!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



It's Me


Lim "Panguini Windchester" Shannon
19 September 1988
21

So in love with the girl that loves me

Ivana Wong Shue Voon
8 September 1991
18

Our Anniversary
8 September 2009

Thank you for loving me always

Links


My One & Only

Ivana Dar

RPWS Trumpeters

CPC
Vanessa
Eugene
Song Ren

Brothers

Fiz
Benny
Jamie
Terence
Yong Kian
Zacker

RPWS

RPWS
Stanley
Ronald
Hirda
ZiQi
Yunus
Tan Jie Ying
Hannah
Aizat
Maisarah
Wei Shi
Songlin

RP

Daziree
Daryl Chow Yun Dar
Shuxuan
Angela
Jaffri
Leo
Clement
Ahsie
Wee Siong
Wei Wei (Wayne)
Clara
WeiFen

WWSSCB

Westwood Concert Band
Dionysia
Yan Ting
Heng Jie
Huici
Jaryl George

WWSS

Shan Ping
Daryl
Florence

Band Friends

Melissa

Collegue

Andy

Friends

Samantha
Cynthia



Memoirs


October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|