Today
Thursday, October 29, 2009
OMG! I so thought that I wouldn't see this again! I saw not 1 but 2 Nokia 3210 in camp today! It was so old and antique that I thought it'll be obsolete or something. But to see 2 of them in working condition brings back memories of my first handphone which is this same model. Best is my boss even asked me to call Nokia for stock of spare batteries. The Nokia person didn't even know what model it was and asked me if it was a new or old model. HAHA!
Finally changed out of imeem to mixpod as seen on Dar's blog... Quite cool!
Anyway that's about it for today... Now for Chapter 1.
People who are looking for that special someone wants to be able to relate, click, find comfort, care and be with that person. At least this is what I think are their basic criteria. But what if you were able to find more than that? So much more that it's unimaginable but true. I have. I found so much more with you.
After talking and smsing you for so long, the more time we spend together, the more I keep thinking that you're a female version of me. We're so alike that we're almost in sync. Who would have thought I could have found all of that in you. AH... Happiness..
I still remember when you were away without internet connection, I felt so detached from you that I had to do something for you. Then I remembered the roses theory - a specific number of roses dictates a relevant scale of love. At first I was typing letters for the first few. I wanted to reach 11 as it signifies You are my treasured one; the one I love most in my life. But I felt I could have done more for you. So I kept going, finding pictures and all sorts of stuff till unknowingly I had reached 101 which signifies that You are my one and only love. 108 would be too extreme for us now but rest assured you'll get real roses with that number when the time comes.
Anyway in black and white on my blog just in case you might have delete the message
I hereby promise you that you:
a. won't ever be hurt
b. won't ever be sad
c. won't ever be discouraged
d. won't ever be disappointed
e. won't ever cry
f. won't ever be unhappy
g. won't ever be unloved
h. won't ever be alone
because I'm always here for you. I'll be your shield before you're hurt, I'll be your sun to chase away the sad clouds, I'll be your pillar of support before you're discouraged, your angel of hope before you're disappointed, your shoulder and listening comforting ear before you cry, your clown before you're unhappy, your lover before you're unloved and your shadow before you're alone.
Words and actions alone aren't enough to describe how much I love you, treasure you, cherish you and want to be there for you always. I'm always doing my best but they're still never enough to measure how much you mean to me Ivana. With each passing day I love you more than the previous day and it's endless. And I thank you from the bottom of my heart for accepting a lost cause like me, welcoming me with your warm friendliness and caring heart. You're beautiful inside and outside. Never will I love another because there's you. And I don't want any other to replace you ever.
Tons of love from me to you Dar!
Labels: History
9:29 PM