<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2535370149881166328?origin\x3dhttp://windchestertrumpetstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Happy Day Because Of You!~
Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Quite a few things happened but not quite sure where to begin though.. Let me see... Oh well... Let's start with this..

Called Dar after she woke up and freshened up (I think). Talked quite a bit we did. It was nice.. What a great start to our day today eh Dar?

Somewhere in the afternoon received a SMS from Dar asking me to go and watch 50 First Dates when I was free. Now if I remembered correctly it starred Drew Barrymore and one of my idols Adam Sandler. She was also willing to bring her laptop to the hotel I'll be staying at if there wasn't any movie to watch at the cinemas. So thoughtful of her la, no wonder I love her so much. She even willing to dl the movie I want to watch in case the hotel no internet. OMG so touched =) I feel so bad that she have to do everything so I told her that have to watch movies that she want to watch as well ma... After all it can't always be about me, it has to be also about her too. Especially more so since it'll be our time together... And she said Let's have a normal dating... Woohoo ... I think my heart leaped out of my body for joy when I saw that.. So it was my turn to do the same, I said, most definitely we shall cause I want to be with you Ivana. I'll go anywhere you want to go, I'll always be with you. Told her I'll check about the hotel having internet and will tell her tonight to which she was surprised by my efficiency. I replied, Of course efficient la, for my Dar I'll do anything to be with her and make her happy de ma. Especially she today so happy and high. Her last reply made me too happy that I had to re-read it 5 times, each time smiling even more. She said, Love you my dear... You so free today... I enjoy my day a lot. Such powerful words indeed. I tried my best and replied back, I made sure you'll enjoy everyday you have with me since the day we were together in love. I'll try to make myself free tomorrow to give you a nice day. Love you lots Dar, can't wait to go back...

With that she totally made my day... So glad and fortunate that I have such a wonderful gf like her.. Will still continue to cherish and appreciate this wonderful angel that has descended on me.

I promise I will make you the happiest woman in the world.
I will make sure you no longer cry.
I promise you, if you shed one drop of tear when you're with me, I'll shed a drop of blood for you.
I feel like you're the only person in the world who can wipe out the loneliness in me.
Every single second, I think of you, I think of ways to make you smile, I imagine where are you now, and every single second, you're like a part of me, and I see you more than I see myself because the moment I close my eyes, your image stands in front of me.

And I'll definitely make myself free from now on to really bring a nice day to you Ivana.

Love you lots and still missing you dearly..

I'll be over there sooner than you think Dar ;)

8:07 PM

Welcome!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



It's Me


Lim "Panguini Windchester" Shannon
19 September 1988
21

So in love with the girl that loves me

Ivana Wong Shue Voon
8 September 1991
18

Our Anniversary
8 September 2009

Thank you for loving me always

Links


My One & Only

Ivana Dar

RPWS Trumpeters

CPC
Vanessa
Eugene
Song Ren

Brothers

Fiz
Benny
Jamie
Terence
Yong Kian
Zacker

RPWS

RPWS
Stanley
Ronald
Hirda
ZiQi
Yunus
Tan Jie Ying
Hannah
Aizat
Maisarah
Wei Shi
Songlin

RP

Daziree
Daryl Chow Yun Dar
Shuxuan
Angela
Jaffri
Leo
Clement
Ahsie
Wee Siong
Wei Wei (Wayne)
Clara
WeiFen

WWSSCB

Westwood Concert Band
Dionysia
Yan Ting
Heng Jie
Huici
Jaryl George

WWSS

Shan Ping
Daryl
Florence

Band Friends

Melissa

Collegue

Andy

Friends

Samantha
Cynthia



Memoirs


October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|