<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2535370149881166328?origin\x3dhttp://windchestertrumpetstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

♥I♥Love♥You♥Very♥Very♥Much♥Dar♥
Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I left KL yesterday with a heavy heart, not because it not nice or anything. It's just that I feel so sad that time passes so fast when I'm with you. But I'll always remember the times we had and the things we done together at KL with you Dar, it'll forever be a memorable memory for me and I hope that I've done the same for you as well. And as I've said, I'll still want to and continue to create these kind of wonderful memories with you Ivana. I love you always and I'll never let you go. Hold my hands as we walk through till the end. =) I want to spend every single day with you in what every way that I can.

Let me summarize up the trip:

Woke up at 5am did the necessary stuff and went to Harbourfront center to wait for the coach to take us to Sunway. The night before was busy with packing up and getting ready Dar's presents and writing the cards to convey my love to her. It was supposed to be a 5hr journey but it became longer because the air-con of the bus broke down almost reaching the 1st rest stop after all the customs. Unable to fix it we have to change to another coach that was heading for KL. Suddenly the bus had a few more extra passengers than it could handle so some of the passengers had to sit at the lounge. The original bus's passengers were complaining about the sudden loss of space to which my Ah Ku told them that they only booked for their own seats, not the empty seats for their bags. So we had to detour to KL first then to Sunway. Even after reaching Sunway Pyramid we had to spend 20 more minutes just to find the entrance to the hotel. After checking in my parents and my Ah Ku & Ah Kim wanted to meet this wonderful girl that I call my gf. Smsed her and she met me at the lobby of the hotel, we exchanged presents (she even bought a bottle of honey for my mother, how thoughtful is that ♥!), went for lunch together with my parents & relatives. After lunch was when our love story bloomed.

Brought her back to the hotel room where we exchanged presents properly. On the way out of the restaurant I asked her for permission to hold my hand which she allowed and we held hands all the way. =) she started off unwrapping the books that I got her which I wrapped up myself (for the first time). Next was the iPod I got her, a 4GB pink iPod Shuffle with laser engraving that said:

M.A.D
Me And Dear

(she refers to me as Dear and the iPod is hers =D) and an apple gift wrap with a computer typed card which I composed (could have been longer if not for the word limitation =( ). Last but not least was the bear necklace that I got her, put it on for her and told her to wear it on her neck so that whenever she feels lonely, a part of me is always with her. And the handwritten card that I wrote with it. Next was my present that she gave me. I know she was busy the past few days with something secretive but she told me the night before that it was my present. I felt so touched that she have done so much for me. When I opened up the presents, I was totally speechless, touched, happy and felt really appreciative and lucky that I have a girlfriend - the best girlfriend ever - Ivana. Her words and her effort was so outstanding that it made me feel guilty that I have not done as much for her. Sorry Dar, hope you can forgive me for that. I hugged her to tell her how much I love her and that I really appreciate all that she have done for me.

Here's what she done for me (her handwriting is very nice!):
















After that we went to Sunway Pyramid and walked around, stopping to buy Baskin & Robin's Ice Cream & 2 movie tickets to The Time Traveller's Wife the next day. I've never seen such a huge queue! The cinema was so jam packed that it looked like a sea of people from outside. We went to do a couple ring and I had to think of what to inscribe in the ring. I thought of S♥I Ivana & Shannon Forever and we helped to put on each others ring when it was done. Shortly after that she went home =( so sad to be alone that I called her afterwords and talked for a short while.

The next day we went to watch the movie, I asked her to lie on my shoulder and she did! ♥^^V♥ Can't forget that feeling and wanted more. Haha. Went for lunch at A&W and was stunned when I thought I would just be receiving the 2L bottle but it was filled with A&W Root Beer! Had to carry that bottle all around but it doesn't matter because as long as I'm with you, I don't care about anything else other than you Dar. Brought Dar back to the hotel room and we watched some TV & she lied on my shoulder again! ♥♥♥ I wanted to kiss you on your cheeks and tell you that you mean so much to me, that I love you so much and how happy, delighted, glad, honored, appreciative I am to have the best gf ever which is you. But in the end I summed it all up in 3 words, I Love You. But don't you worry Dar, come December when we're together again, I'll say it all for you this time =) Hugged and kissed you on the cheeks one more time before going to have dinner with my parents and relatives. During dinner I felt that I had to show you my love in some way, I got you food which you couldn't reach and I even de-shelled a prawn for you (which we had to share half since you were full). You accompanied me a while more before I sent you back home in a taxi. I just didn't want you to leave me so soon but you had to go because it was late, but I still had you in my heart.

The next day when I got up, I composed a 4 page SMS for you because even now, I'm still very thankful and grateful that you spent time with me throughout the 2 days. It was the happiest 2 days of my life which comes very close to the other happy day of my life which is on the 8th of September 2009. Do you remember what day it was? Yes, it's your birthday and also a special day as well. It was the day you said yes to me.♥ =)

When we are together time passes us so quickly, when we're apart, I miss you dearly and want the time to pass quickly so I can be with you the next instant and the process repeats itself.

Everything just feels so right with us and our love. Nothing's going to tear us apart. Nobody can ever replace you who reside in the very special place in my heart. I have locked the entrance and you'll be the only one there for the key is lost. But worry not for I'm always with you. =)

Oh I just thought of something - the reason why our couple rings are loose, is because the rings are a reflection of our love, and as our love is always growing stronger for each other, so does our rings! But we'll do a better one with more words and more meaning when you're here I promise you that Dar.

Allow me to do all that I can for you while I still can do so. =) As I finish this blog post, you may not have finish your prom night yet but let me tell you a secret, I'm still going to wait for your miss call and am going to surprise you with a sweet SMS from me to you ;) Or rather I'm just going to lie on the bed and hope that by some miracle I don't fall asleep and can hear your miss call.

Really wish that you were here with me every single moment Dar, because I'll definitely make you the happiest girl for the simple reason that you're my gf and I love you deeply.

Miss you lots Dar. Love you always. Waiting for December where it's my turn to be with you. Till then I can only look forward to it and recall the precious, sweet memorable memories that we have created in KL. All thanks to you my love. You're the greatest! Muacks!

I'll always remember the feeling of us holding hands, me hugging you, me kissing your cheeks, you lying on my shoulder with yr hair on my cheeks. I want to relive those moments or have these moments again with you because all these are emphasizing how deep our love is for each other. Since the day you said yes to me, you have brought me great joy, happiness and love and I thank you from the bottom of my heart Dar, I won't do anything to hurt you, I'll always treasure you and love you deeply as I always have. You're simply the best!

With a great big bottomless pit of ever growing love from Shannon to Ivana~

P.S - How's this for our love page? ;) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Labels:


8:19 PM

Welcome!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



It's Me


Lim "Panguini Windchester" Shannon
19 September 1988
21

So in love with the girl that loves me

Ivana Wong Shue Voon
8 September 1991
18

Our Anniversary
8 September 2009

Thank you for loving me always

Links


My One & Only

Ivana Dar

RPWS Trumpeters

CPC
Vanessa
Eugene
Song Ren

Brothers

Fiz
Benny
Jamie
Terence
Yong Kian
Zacker

RPWS

RPWS
Stanley
Ronald
Hirda
ZiQi
Yunus
Tan Jie Ying
Hannah
Aizat
Maisarah
Wei Shi
Songlin

RP

Daziree
Daryl Chow Yun Dar
Shuxuan
Angela
Jaffri
Leo
Clement
Ahsie
Wee Siong
Wei Wei (Wayne)
Clara
WeiFen

WWSSCB

Westwood Concert Band
Dionysia
Yan Ting
Heng Jie
Huici
Jaryl George

WWSS

Shan Ping
Daryl
Florence

Band Friends

Melissa

Collegue

Andy

Friends

Samantha
Cynthia



Memoirs


October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|