It's gonna be a sad and long night.But I'm always with you.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Tonight's gonna be a sad and long night... Dar's gonna be spending her night at her friend Andrea's place again (hopefully you'll get some sleep this time) This desperate guy is gonna be so missing his sweet desirable girl... I'll be missing you baby!
Ivana's gonna have her Bio exam tomorrow. Here's me giving her some well wishes -> Yo babe! Good luck and all the best yo, for ya Bio exam tomorroyo! (ok I fail ><)
Yesterday went to TRCC (The Republic Cultural Center) in RP (Repulic Polytechnic). Met Godwin and a few other alumni band members. Suddenly was helping out at the front of the house for ticket sales. The concert itself wasn't that bad. The special performance really stole the whole show though. Haha. Sad that we aren't there doing it. The best parts are always those whose time has not passed.
Came back home and was sad that Dar was offline. But came back later again and she is online! Woo, so glad that she still haven't sleep and she really waited for me. But at the same time I felt worried and sorry that she had to wait for me and that she won't get enough sleep. She told me to read her blog and she also said someone flamed her blog.
I went to check and found a post about me for me. After reading the post I shed a tear, not a tear of sadness but a tear of joy. Truly she has melted my heart with all her feelings and words. Till now every time I re-read it it's still a heart melting post. Dar was feeling so apologetic for getting mad at me this afternoon. Baby, it isn’t your fault, it was mine for I said some rubbish that you didn't like. I do and will always forgive you Ivana, and I would like to thank you for forgiving me every single time I made a mistake. I hereby promise that I shall not make anymore mistake that would make you leave me. I don't want to spend the rest of my life without you Ivana. And thank god for the good Samarian for getting back at those flamers... Such a kind and sweet girl like Ivana should be treated like this. That is why I'm here, to treat her the best throughout her life.
Can't wait for next Sunday. I'm going to find her finally! She's been on my mind for so long that she hasn't even left my mind, my heart or my thought before. But I don't mind, I like it because I do love her with all my heart. I've become so sticky to her I really really hope she doesn't mind. Well, after all I'm a desperate guy and I desperately need her always. It's just that I'm so honored and happy to have her, I don't ever want to lose whatever that we have had. She's the best gf I ever had and will never ever want anyone else to replace her or lose what I have with her.
Baby I love you, you're my one and only irreplaceable true love and I thank you deeply from the bottom of my heart for giving me the chance to love, care, worry and be with you always. I'm cherishing this chance and not going to let it go to waste.
Labels: You
2:37 PM