<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2535370149881166328?origin\x3dhttp://windchestertrumpetstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Well Wishes
Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Well Dar, I hope that yesterday was a blast for you and wished that you enjoyed it as much as I enjoy doing it for you. Being labeled as Shannon's Property not bad right? Got all these small little things that make it all worth it. Now who said being Shannon's Property does not have it's perks? Haha. I first would like to apologize to you for making you worried about me sleeping late last night. I just couldn't bear to leave you Dar. I had a feeling that keeps on telling me that I need to stay with you and say all the things that I need to say to you before sleeping which I finally did after I begged you to let me say a few more sentences.

Anyway you might or you might now see this but I just want to say have a safe journey back home to Ipoh Dar. I shall be waiting for you before you embark on your journey and at your point of alighting. Hope that you've saved up enough memories of us to not let you ever have a bad or boring day at home. I'll still be waiting for you missed calls everyday to being your day with a great big Shannon Love!

Take Care Dar, I'll see you in December where I'm looking forward to relive the memories in KL and to create new memories that will stay etched in our hearts forever. Every time I look at our ring I'll remember you and remember us, the love that we've shared, the time that we've spent together in KL. Those sweet wonderful memories of you and me, of us being happily in love. We've been together for 2 months 2 weeks and 2 days and I see a long and bright future ahead for the both of us together. Because a future without you is not the future that is for us. Our future has you and me inside it and we're so in love that we'll do anything and everything together! I sincerely would like to thank you for allowing this 80% good bf to be with you for all your life, best of the best gf. Rest assured I'll do everything and anything to earn back the lost 20% so that I'll be your perfect and best bf ever. Hope I'll see you very soon and that we'll have a lot of time together when you're here Ivana Dar.

Labels:


6:08 AM

Welcome!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



It's Me


Lim "Panguini Windchester" Shannon
19 September 1988
21

So in love with the girl that loves me

Ivana Wong Shue Voon
8 September 1991
18

Our Anniversary
8 September 2009

Thank you for loving me always

Links


My One & Only

Ivana Dar

RPWS Trumpeters

CPC
Vanessa
Eugene
Song Ren

Brothers

Fiz
Benny
Jamie
Terence
Yong Kian
Zacker

RPWS

RPWS
Stanley
Ronald
Hirda
ZiQi
Yunus
Tan Jie Ying
Hannah
Aizat
Maisarah
Wei Shi
Songlin

RP

Daziree
Daryl Chow Yun Dar
Shuxuan
Angela
Jaffri
Leo
Clement
Ahsie
Wee Siong
Wei Wei (Wayne)
Clara
WeiFen

WWSSCB

Westwood Concert Band
Dionysia
Yan Ting
Heng Jie
Huici
Jaryl George

WWSS

Shan Ping
Daryl
Florence

Band Friends

Melissa

Collegue

Andy

Friends

Samantha
Cynthia



Memoirs


October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|