<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2535370149881166328?origin\x3dhttp://windchestertrumpetstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

A song that I like a long time ago & still like
Sunday, December 27, 2009

Song 10 on my play list

Starcrossed

Behold this night, still and clear
You look here just like an angel sleeping
I wish I could ease your fears
I would catch the diamond tears you're weeping
In your eyes I would hide
By your side I could defy
The forces tearing us apart
But reality, as it seems
Looking back, is that our dream
Was fated from the start

Girl we're star-crossed and can't escape
We're condemned and can only wait
At this time now it's far too late
To save us from our fate

I'll remain in your hold
Body, mind, heart and soul
As long as I breathe
Though consequence takes its toll
All is out of our control
That's how it will be
So close your eyes my young bride
Listen to me one last time
There's something I have to say
When your faith turns to despair
Always will my love be there
And never fade away

Girl we're star-crossed and can't escape
We're condemned and can only wait
At this time now it's far too late
To save us from our fate
You can't save us
You can't save us

Girl we're star-crossed and can't escape
We're condemned and can only wait
At this time now it's far too late
The poison's in our veins
It's true
You know that I'd die for you
You know that I'd die for you
(Forever True)
You know that I'd die for you
(I'll see you through)

*END*

No baby we aren't starcrossed.. We're destined lovers but the what the guy would do for the girl, I'll do it for you too.. Because you know I love you...

6:59 PM

Welcome!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



It's Me


Lim "Panguini Windchester" Shannon
19 September 1988
21

So in love with the girl that loves me

Ivana Wong Shue Voon
8 September 1991
18

Our Anniversary
8 September 2009

Thank you for loving me always

Links


My One & Only

Ivana Dar

RPWS Trumpeters

CPC
Vanessa
Eugene
Song Ren

Brothers

Fiz
Benny
Jamie
Terence
Yong Kian
Zacker

RPWS

RPWS
Stanley
Ronald
Hirda
ZiQi
Yunus
Tan Jie Ying
Hannah
Aizat
Maisarah
Wei Shi
Songlin

RP

Daziree
Daryl Chow Yun Dar
Shuxuan
Angela
Jaffri
Leo
Clement
Ahsie
Wee Siong
Wei Wei (Wayne)
Clara
WeiFen

WWSSCB

Westwood Concert Band
Dionysia
Yan Ting
Heng Jie
Huici
Jaryl George

WWSS

Shan Ping
Daryl
Florence

Band Friends

Melissa

Collegue

Andy

Friends

Samantha
Cynthia



Memoirs


October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|