<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2535370149881166328?origin\x3dhttp://windchestertrumpetstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

A song Dar introduced me ^^
Monday, January 11, 2010

Satisfy by Vedera


V.1. If There was a way to try and make it back
Back to where we started from
Could I find a way to try and make you stay
I don't wanna deny my heart
It's dense to feel
I don't wanna deny my soul
Something real

C.1. Is there anything left in ths world that would satisfy me, ohh...
Is there anything thing left in this world that will satisfy you, tonight..

V.2. We were sailing on
I could see the world below
Never thought I've come down
Expectations fail
It seemed as though our will was no match for the trouble found
I don't wanna deny my heart
It's dense to feel
I don't wanna deny my soul
Something real

C.2. Is there anything left in this world that would satisy me, ohh...
Is there anything left in this world that will satisfy you, tonight...

Bridge:So take me hand and I won't look back
Though I've lived times along these ways
I will stay...

C.3. Is there anything left in this world that would satisfy me, ohhh...
Is there anything left in this world that would satisfy me, ohh...
Is there anything left in this world that will satisfy you, ohhoo...
Is there anything left in this world that would satisfy me, tonight...

Labels:


8:09 AM

Welcome!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



It's Me


Lim "Panguini Windchester" Shannon
19 September 1988
21

So in love with the girl that loves me

Ivana Wong Shue Voon
8 September 1991
18

Our Anniversary
8 September 2009

Thank you for loving me always

Links


My One & Only

Ivana Dar

RPWS Trumpeters

CPC
Vanessa
Eugene
Song Ren

Brothers

Fiz
Benny
Jamie
Terence
Yong Kian
Zacker

RPWS

RPWS
Stanley
Ronald
Hirda
ZiQi
Yunus
Tan Jie Ying
Hannah
Aizat
Maisarah
Wei Shi
Songlin

RP

Daziree
Daryl Chow Yun Dar
Shuxuan
Angela
Jaffri
Leo
Clement
Ahsie
Wee Siong
Wei Wei (Wayne)
Clara
WeiFen

WWSSCB

Westwood Concert Band
Dionysia
Yan Ting
Heng Jie
Huici
Jaryl George

WWSS

Shan Ping
Daryl
Florence

Band Friends

Melissa

Collegue

Andy

Friends

Samantha
Cynthia



Memoirs


October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|